The officers of Tennessee Association of School Nurses are school nurses who have eagerly volunteered to lead the organization during their term of office. Elections are held at the annual fall conference. All board members look forward to hearing from both members and non-members of the organization.
- President – Sarah Winters, MSN, RN – WintersSa@rcschools.net
- State Director – Elaine Mauter, BSN, RN – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Ricke Thompson BSN, RN NCSN – TASN.email@example.com
- Secretary – Kim Phillips, BSN, RN – firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect – Sarah Winters, MSN, RN – WintersSa@rcschools.net
To join the TASN listserv, send a blank email to email@example.com. You will receive an invitation to join.
Letter from the President
December 1, 2014
Good Afternoon to all,
I wanted to take just the briefest moment of your time to express my thanks for the honor of becoming the next President of the Tennessee Association of School Nurses. I have much to learn about this role and I beg your patience as I begin to take on these responsibilities. Lisa Nistler has been kind enough to agree to mentor me!
Thank you all for the time and energies you invest in the students of Tennessee schools. As you well know, school nurses are often the unsung heroes in many children’s lives. You work behind the scenes to make schools the safe and healthy settings in which children can develop both academically and socially into productive young adults. Please let me know how I can help you in your district/school(s).
You make a difference. Every day.
Sarah Delbridge RN, MSN
President, Tennessee Association of School Nurses